COTTON ARBITRATION AND TESTING GENERAL ORGANIZATION
Established in May 1965
Serving the cotton sector by applying
The law No. 106 of the Year 1973 &
The law No. 75 of the Year 2007
Neutral Supervising Organization
- Maintaining the purity of the Egyptian cotton varieties from all forms
of mixing and contamination.
- Supervising Egyptian cotton quality in all handling stages starting from
harvesting till its delivery to local spinning mills or for exporting.
- Providing all technical services for seed-cotton & lint cotton dealer`s
through various CATGO’s technical sectors.
* Up-Country Classification & Arbitration Sector.
* Sworn Experts Sector.
* Moisture Testing Sector.
* Fiber and Spinning Testing Sector.
* International Cotton Training Center (ICTC).
* Information & Documentation Center (IDC).